The Double Wedding Ring is somewhat of a tradition for quilters to make and to give to the bride and groom on their special day. All of the shapes you need to cut the classic Double Wedding Ring quilt can be found on the GO! Big Double Wedding Ring-12 1/2″ Finished die. You can piece this beautiful block together in no time with the helpful notches for easy alignment included on the pieces.
Compatible with these fabric cutters:
Use GO! Big dies with your GO! Big Fabric Cutter (55500) to cut precise, accurate shapes in just seconds.
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4″ seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It’s normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
|Compatible Fabric Cutter||GO! Big Cutter (55500)|
|Cutting Mat/Plastic Required||GO! Big Cutting Mat, 14 in. x 16 in. (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm) Item 55146|
|Cut Size||Center Shape A 10 1/4″W x 10 1/4″H (25.9 cm x 25.9 cm), Corner Square B 2 1/2″W x 2 1/2″H (6.4 cm x 6.4 cm), Football Shape C 2 3/8″W x 7 1/4″H (6.1 cm x 18.4 cm), Middle Arc Shape D 2 1/4″W x 2 1/2″H (5.7 cm x 6.3 cm), End Arc Shape E 2 1/4″W x 2 1/2″H (|
|Finished Size||Creates 12 1/2″ Finished Block (43.2 cm). Includes seam allowance and notches for easy piecing.|
|Die Board Size||14 in. x 16 in. (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm)|
|Weight in lbs.||1.21|
|Warranty||Limited One Year|