Store price 285.99
- GO! Fabric Cutter
- Exclusive GO! Value Die (55018) featuring:
- Square-4 1/2″ (4″ finished)
- Square-2 1/2″ (2″ finished)
- Half Square-2″ finished triangle (cuts two)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6″ x 12″
- Project idea: GO! For It Quilt
- Die Pick
- User Manual
- 17″W x 5″D x 15 1/2″H (43 cm x 13 cm x 38 cm)
- Weighs 15 lbs
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Consistent, accurate and stable cutting of precise shapes with no slipping rulers or measuring to reduce fabric waste.
- The double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet to grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Lightweight (only 15 lbs.) and portable, it folds to store and closes with a magnetic latch.
- The easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- Wide selection of GO! dies allow the creation of unlimited projects – the possibilities are endless!
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
- 2009 Best Innovative New Product in Quilting Category by Craft & Hobby Association.
Place die on cutter, FOAM SIDE UP. Place fabric on top of die. Place cutting mat on top of fabric.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly against roller. Turn handle in direction you want the die to go.
Remove mat, die-cut shape and excess fabric. Add new fabric and cutting mat on top of die. Repeat process from opposite side. No need to handle die between cuts!