Cutter Specifications, Features & Benefits:
In Store Price 139.99
- Consistent, accurate cuts – up to 6 layers at a time
- 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors
- Lightweight (only 8 lbs./ 8 1/4″ tall) and portable, it folds to store and closes with a magnetic latch. The easy-lift carrying handle makes it easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Compatible with more than 60% of GO! dies
- Creates perfect applique in the turn of a handle
- Reduces fabric waste
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter
- Wide selection of GO! Baby dies allow the creation of unlimited projects – the possibilities are endless!
- Minimal space needed for storage
- Portable – no electricity or batteries needed
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
Most GO! Dies will Work with your GO! Baby Fabric Cutter.
The GO! Baby Fabric Cutter does not work with 10″ x 10″ or 10″ x 24″ GO! dies.
*To conserve fabric, cover only the shape you want to cut–not the entire die board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric pattern side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
GO! Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep your GO! Baby cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Baby fabric cutter does not have replacement parts.
Limited One-Year Warranty: We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Baby cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit–not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.